Elwood always complained that his stories and suggestions
weren't posted in a timely manner, so he gets his own page. The links below
are pure Elwood - we make no claims that they won't offend you, but they
might probably enlighten you just as well.
- The Z-Man in his Prime..We Will Always Keep You In Our Hearts For Awhile!!
RIP Z !!!
- Pat Summitt gets 900th win, making her the winningest coach, men's or women's, in college basketball history!
- "The place to control what is displayed on a home computer screen is in the
home," "It's up to parents -- not the government -- to control what kids see
online," Harper said.
Elwood says, "Right on, Google!!!"
- Who says College Football is not a business!!?? Big time money talks and
this is so hypocritical!! Thanks for dismissing your own rules NCAA for
the mighty buck!! Will you do as much for another lesser school (when
they say Oops, just an unintentional mistake, we didn't mean it ;-) )
that is not involved in an upcoming national championship game from here
- One Person Can Make A Difference...Thanks For Your Courage, Ms Parks
- A 60 year-old Rocky? PLEASE - Let it die, Sly...
- Ex VOL NBA Hoopster retires!!
- Please, if you wanna help the NO musicians go here!!
- A Mixocologist That Cured More Than Stress With His Special Martini...
Thanks Dr. Marshall!!
- Another Legend "Retires".......
- Elwood discovers heaven. Call me Coach Elwood!! Elwoods Fav...Gina Bax!!! Hubahuba!!
- It's that time of year again!! One of Ole Elwoods favorite annual
festivals....... Suds, Surf, Sun, Sex and Songs!!! Don't get no
better than that!!
- He's a Big Orange Beast !! Xtreme UT VOL Knock, Knock, Knockin on History's Door!!!
- Rest In Peace, Sue.....Thanks For Making Womens Basketball What It Is Today!!
- According to Elwood, this is Good News For Tennessee Sports Programs!! He's weird that way...
- Elwood's latest discovery - Joey Stuckey - blind musician extraordinare!!
- RIP Shelby...Thanks for your unbiased historical documents on the US Civil
War..Long Live the USA!!
- Jake and Elwood Support the Live 8 Musicians and Their (Our) Cause....Save
Humanity Now!! Make A Difference..Save A Child!!
- Elwood Don't Give A Damn 'bout No Miami Hurricane......It's A War Out There
- A Boston/Pittsburgh Roadtrip Looks Excellent for a Booze Brothers 2005 Summer/Fall Sojourn!!!
That's hot - and please check out the Carl's Jr website - it's hot too!
So is the Paris uncensored video!!
- Jake and Elwood love Jennifer Nettles...even if she's into Country now instead of her Jennifer Nettles Band genre...You go girl!! What a
Note from Jake: "Damn, Elwood - Jennifer looks FINE on their hit video!!! I believe we were damned lucky to have discovered her. Where's our damned check?"
- Good Guys Do Finish Last.....Thanks Buzz!! We'll Miss You!! Best Wishes!
- Learned Scientists Have Chosen "Blade Runner" as
World's Best Sci-Fi Film......
(Course it has nothing to do with Sean Young playing "Rachael" and Daryl Hannah playing "Pris"!!)
- An Eclectic Individual.....or Just Stoned!!?? You Decide...but His Music is Excellent!!
- From Jake and Elwood's friend Joy - we have no comment.
- A couple of groovy sites passed on by Elwood
- Elwood's favorite beer - if any of you can get this stuff, please e-mail us!!
- Here's a long-awaited tribute to my brother Jake's alter ego !
- I'm not sure who's is
worse - the source, or Elwood's request, but Elwood said,
"If it sounds like a
PUNK, if it looks like a PUNK, if it smells like a PUNK, if it act's like
a PUNK......THEN IT"S GOT TO BE A MO-FO MIAMI DIP-SHIT PUNK!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!
YOU NO CLASS 'CANE PUNK!! WINSLOW'S A LOSER!!!!!!!! BIG TIME!!!"
- Congratulations to the Mighty
Chinese Communist State!! You finally achieved space
flight......42 years after the Western Civilization....'Nuf Said!!
An Autumn NorthEastern Booze
Dammit - Jake and Elwood
were sure he'd kick its ass. RIP,
to be sure you don't miss
Elwood will probably
kill me when he reads this, but few of you know that, after the Booze Brothers
were separated, he spend some summers behind the scenes at the lovely Nippersink
Manor resort outside of Chicago. Now I personally don't know if he
was the inspiration for Johnny Castle (left), or if there even was a Baby
(also left) for him to Dirty Dance with, but the possibilities boggle the
mind, don't they?
Herding Ants, Or is That
Herding Cats??? The Potential is Exciting!!
Alert !! One Time Health Alert For Jake and Elwood Readers...Further
Updates can be Accessed Through MMWR Website.
|A man walks into
a bar. He sees a beautiful, well-dressed woman sitting on a bar stool
alone. He walks up to her and says, "Hi there, how's it going tonight?"
She turns to him,
looks him straight in the eyes and says, "I'll screw anybody any time,
any where, any place, it doesn't matter to me."
The guy raises his
eyebrows and says, "No kidding? What law firm do you work for?"
Stevie Boy!!! Wilie's got
Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo!!! Elwood
is SO SAD.......... NOT
And then there were two...
Who says the old guys can't
rock!!! Elwood's right behind O-Z-Z-Y!!
Ole Elwood Love's Joe
Cartoon...Parents Be Warned!! R-Rating!!
Fuck the Terrorist Bastards!!
The USA and Freedom will prevail!!
FYI Y'ALL!! Interesting Study..Ole
ELWood was excluded due to a psychotic illness...my question is...what
the hell kinda drink makes up "a
Rule!! Check out the tunes in the lobby jukebox (requires Shockwave).
"The Hardest Working
Man in Show Business" shows he isn't finished. At 68, James Brown is releasing
his first new
album in years!
Although both Jake and Elwood
lived here at different times, UT's Fort
Sanders area still stirs up some fond (and missing) memories.